Sunday, September 18, 2011

Twilight-The Graphic Novel Volume 1:

Hiya, A little off track, but i just wanted to relay my thoughts on the Graphic Novel Twilight volume 1. I just received it yesterday and read it today. I thought it was absolutely brilliant! The use of the colours throughout was so well done, and conveying the main points that were in the original story but in such a limited amount of space was really thought out and edited perfectly. I thoroughly enjoyed it, to be honest i don't have anything to compare it to as i have never read a graphic novel before, but this is one series i can't wait to keep reading...even if i already know how it ends!! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A little slow on the uptake, but a recent massive fan of all things Twilight!

Followers