Thursday, October 27, 2011

Twilight-The Graphic Novel Volume 2:

I was so excited when this finally came out, i grabbed a copy straight away! I read it in about an hour and as expected I loved it!! I love the way it is only partially in vivid colours it really brings the pages to life during important or exciting times. They only skip out on some of the more detailed descriptions, but manage to actually convey a very close semblance to the actual book but in a much simpler and more fun way. It is great seeing the story as you read it, rather than like watching a film. The artists drawings of the characters are very well done, and i really enjoy seeing it all happen first hand. I really hope there are more coming, as i can't seem to get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A little slow on the uptake, but a recent massive fan of all things Twilight!

Followers