Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Twilight: What can i say that's not already been said?

i suppose the answer to that is not a lot! Although i will admit that when i first saw the Twilight trailers and heard all the hype, i wasn't too impressed. I loved the pretence of the story but thought that either the romance or the vampire story would overshadow the tones of the movie. So i just looked at the posters and trailers, thought how gorgeous the cast was, and put it in the back of my mind. I finally watched the movie about a year later. Liked it, but wasn't really too into it. Not sure why to be honest, as Bella was living a life i had dreamed of since i was a child. Perhaps jealousy crept in and clouded my judgement. I did end up watching New moon, but not for a while. I liked it a bit more than Twilight but i think more because Edward left Bella, and some of my jealousy went with him. I think at that point i hoped she would choose Jacob. Saying it out loud now it does seem a little silly, and i am a bit embarrassed, but that is how my strange brain works. 
It wasn't until after i was old and bored that i decided to read the books. WOW! that about sums up my thought on the books lol Once i got past the first few chapters, i was hooked, much to the chagrin of my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A little slow on the uptake, but a recent massive fan of all things Twilight!

Followers