Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Twilight Midnight Sun: Book by book Comments

I loved this book!!!!! To me it was the best in the series, and it's neither complete or a proper part of the series yet lol
I loved hearing the Twilight book from Edwards point of view. It gives a whole new perspective on why he acted the way he did throughout the story. There was so much in it that we were unaware of in Twilight, as it was all in Bella's point of view. I loved hearing the things that he would hear when at school, and how frustrating it was not to be able to hear Bella. The confusion and need for her blood that drove him out of his town. You could feel everything that he felt, and really understand that he was not really trying to be bossy and overbearing, he really was just trying to keep her safe as he loved her more than anything in the world The descriptions were all done well because he had so much more information on everything that was going on. I loved the fact that he couldn't read Charlie's mind as well as other humans, that it was all a bit fuzzy for him. It shows us where Bella gets her shielding from, at least to some degree.
I really hope Stephenie Meyer finishes this one soon, as I really can't wait to see how the rest of Twilight through Edwards eyes plays out.
If I am honest I would love to read all the series from Edwards point of view, I think it would give everyone a massive insight into Edward and why he is the way he is. Sometimes overbearing, overprotective, controlling, chivalrous etc. I think it would be really interesting and to be honest better than all from Bella's point of view. Edward has been there done it drank the blood etc and I think he has a lot more to tell, and I for one would be most willing to read it. :)

I will review this better soon, still catching up on loads. Please bear with me. Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A little slow on the uptake, but a recent massive fan of all things Twilight!

Followers